Tuesday 22 January 2013

Waiting

Waiting- I don't like to wait, I prefer to know what is happening next and to just get on with it. However, over many years, I am learning the importance of waiting for God's timing on things. You see, we do not always understand the reason behind our waiting, but He does.
' If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently,
for it will surely take place.
It will not be delayed.'
At the moment, I have a big ask of God, I am in the process of waiting out for the answer and my future direction. But I am filled with peace, knowing that:
A) I am asking.
B) I am willing
C) I am trusting

There are many things in our lives that we become impatient for, We feel we need it to all fall into out laps immediately. But God is in control. If you are expectant, willing and open. It will surely come. ♥

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails