Tuesday 22 January 2013

Reflection?


A friend and I were praying the other night. As we did, I had a vision of a lake with the moon hanging in the sky above. Something struck me as very odd and quickly I realised that there was no reflection in the water of the light from the moon. As I asked God it's meaning I heard him say, that unfortunately many people who claim to be full of faith are not reflecting his image here on earth. The light of him does not shine in them. It is not reflected in their world. I felt him ask that we be genuine, raw, honest and like Him. Full of love, compassion, grace. To follow our hearts and release the potential hat He placed within us. We are all unique, possessing so many ideas, gifts, passions. So open up to the light, reflect God in all you do! '
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord--who is the Spirit--makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.
 — 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails