Tuesday 22 January 2013

Do you ever wonder how vast God is?

Do you ever wonder how vast God is? does he go beyond religion? Whete Does He have a beginning or an end? Where do YOU fit in it all? How can you know him more? I wrote this tonight as I felt his voice speak.... Rebekah.

'Throw yourself backwards, see if I don't catch you.
Dare to jump off the edge of reason,
I will meet you.
Throw your cares out, watch the wind carry them away.
Explore ideas that exist outside of knowledge.
Climb over the walls, adventure beyond the constructed perimeters.
I live beyond, outside, within and all.
Try and lose me? You will fail.
Try to get lost? I will find.
You are safe, you are held, suspended in me.
Hovering in universal wonders, stars and constellations.
You were, you are, you always will be... Hidden in me.



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails