Tuesday 22 January 2013

A single day in your courts


I woke early hours of this morning, unable to sleep. I began chatting to God. {As you do..} I'm always telling him things, asking questions, asking to see things, hear things from his heart. I kind of drifted between light sleep and prayer and I watched myself enter a new world-His world. Realms that exist parallel to ours, yet we need our spiritual eyes opened to see them. I walked in lush green fiels, saw the beauty of the sunrise, walked in amongst beautiful houses that had open doors because there was such peace and security, people shared everything and loved everything.
It was such a contrast to the worry full world we live in, yet I am all too aware that we can exist in this realm whilst still in our physical bodies here. I prayed that my heart would see more of His kingdom and less of mine. That His peace would reign in my heart as I spent time in His perfection. He created this earth to be like heaven, but lack of communication with God and knowledge filled our minds - both good and evil. We can get back there though. We can live at peace, have joy, enjoy fellowship with God. Here and now. My prayer is that we seek it, and change the world around us as we bring His realms into ours by simply connecting with Him and embracing his love.

"A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked." Psalm 84:10 ♥


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails